“There will be cinema-essential snacks available at each venue, including popcorn, hotdogs, doughnuts and drinks.
“We hope the event provide some respite from the challenging year we’ve all had and offer a chance for the community to reconnect.
Entry to the open air cinemas cost $5 per person and $15 per car for the drive-ins, with all proceeds to be donated to community event partners; Port Fairy Football Netball Club, Nirranda Cricket Club, Koroit Lions Club, Macarthur Primary School PnF, Mortlake Secondary College PnF respectively.
“There’ll also be the option to donate a further contribution to these organisations on the night, or at the time of ticket purchase, raising much needed funds for their clubs and operations.
Dates and locations of the five screening times are as follows:
- Port Fairy, Sunday 10 Jan, Port Fairy, Showgrounds (Drive-In Cinema)
- Nirranda, Wed 13 Jan, Nirranda Recreation, Reserve (Open Air Cinema)
- Koroit, Sun 17 Jan, Vic Park (Open Air Cinema)
- Macarthur, Fri 5th Feb, Macarthur Primary School (Open Air Cinema)
- Mortlake, Friday 12th Feb, Mortlake Secondary College (Drive-In Cinema)
Tickets must be pre-purchased https://www.trybooking.com/eventlist/moyneshire, there is a limited capacity to comply with COVID19 restrictions.