CHANGES FOR REGIONAL AREAS as of 11.59pm Tuesday
Sport and Recreation
Indoor non-contact fitness (including gyms) to resume with:
- density quotient of 1 per 8 sqm and patron cap of 10 per space (max 10 per group/class), cap of 20 per venue
- COVIDSafe practices
- Indoor physical recreation businesses to only provide services to patrons from regional Victoria until settings in metropolitan Melbourne are aligned with regional Victoria. Businesses must use reasonable endeavours to check the place of residence of patron
Indoor pools (including swimming classes): open subject to pool maximum of 20 patrons or density quotient (1 person per 4m2)
Live music permitted outdoors only with band included in venue limit, members must be at least two metres apart, wear a face mask (except singers). Other requirements apply
Food courts: open
- Indoor seating: a maximum of two people per table, venue limited to the lesser of 25 per cent of a venue’s fixed seating capacity or a density quotient of one person per eight square metres. This would be subject to regular cleaning and taking of names.
- Outdoor space: Outdoor areas with a maximum of 50 diners per area, group limit of 10, each area separated by 10 metres from the next. Maximum of 4 areas (200 people)
Grade 6 & Year 12 Graduations:
- permitted if within the existing grade cohort (e.g whole grade six cohort, not individual classes)
- students and staff only. Can be broadcast for parents and others.
- COVIDSafe requirements
Ceremonies and religious gatherings
Indoor religious gatherings: Allowed for up to 20 people, plus one faith leader.
- Strict requirements to be contained in a COVIDSafe Plan
- Can only have one gathering at a time whether indoor or outdoor
- Outdoor spaces: tour vehicles that supports the primary outdoor offering of the tourism facility, for trips of up to 30 minutes
- Smaller vehicles: private gathering limit of household plus 2 people and their dependents
- Larger vehicles: up to 10 people, infants under 12 months not included in cap.
No workers cap, High Risk COVIDSafe Plan for onsite operations
Manufacturing, wholesale, medical supply, pharmaceutical supply and PPE supply:
High Risk COVIDSafe Plan, mobility restrictions, no workers cap, pre-shift declaration